Rust 2007 Sonata

Hi You All,
I have a 2007 Sonata, black. The other day I noticed three rust bubbles on the leading edge of the roof. Very concerned. Is this covered by the
warranty?
Irwin Opper snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
Your owner's manual will answer that question immediately for you - yes.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@windstream.net