warranty coverage

I own a 2000 elantra. she has 44k miles on her. i noticed that since this winter i hear and feel a slight grinding from the back end when i move the car from a stopped position. this could be the shocks but
somebody said that it might be the struts. If it is the struts would this be covered under the warranty? Thanks in advance.
sounds like your rear brakes need to be cleaned and serviced not the struts

The struts are covered (in the U.S.) for 5 years/60k miles, so it will depend on the original date of sale of the vehicle whether the struts are covered, but I'm with Jody-- I don't think it's your struts.