Key FOB

Can you use more than one? on a 2001 Trooper? I have the programing instructions, I have not read yet.
Cliff

New Troops were sold with two fobs, so yes.

in and Dman answered with his usually drivel in the following manner!

You can have a hundred actually if you want to pay for them and program them all...
--
( ,&&&.
) .,.&&

Cliff, I am looking for a copy of the instructions for programming the fobs. If you still have them could you email to me?