XJS Sills

Heres a poser for you.

I cant get hold of any outer sills for an XJS apart from £168 +Vat from Jag themselves, and I'm not paying that sort of price out of principle.

How different is the XJ6 sill, and has anyone ever patterned an XJS sill from and XJ6 sill.

Before you all think I'm crazy, my sills have gone at the front end, to me they look fairly similar and I could weld them into my existing sill at the rear.

I can get XJ6 sills for about £40.

Stu

Reply to
Stuart Adair