89 YJ lift question.

Hello, I recently aquired an 89 YJ six cylinder hardtop. Looking at 4' lifts currently available. After doing tons of searching on this newsgroup I have noticed that people highly praise Superlift, OME, RE, and BDS for YJ's. I have not seen any opinions regarding Black Diamond after having been sold by Warn. Is is still a good lift? They are linked to the Superlift web page, are they a repackaged Superlift kit?

Thanks,

-Dave-

Reply to
Dave_Sparkman

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Spring over.

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Ummm.... Thanks Bill !! I appreciate your humor ... even though it's not a real jeep.

-Dave-

L=2EW. Hughes III (=DFill) wrote:

Reply to
Dave_Sparkman

I'd say since this company has been turned over a few times (bought and then re-sold by other companies) that everyone is waiting and watching too see how they will support the product etc. Warn didn't really do anything with the business.

As far as the other lifts go, RE makes a good lift as well as BDS. It is really hard to beat the BDS warrantee.

NT

Reply to
Nat Man