94 YJ fluid capacities

Can anyone provide me with (or direct me to) what all the fluid capacities for a 1994 YJ? I'd like to do a complete maintenance this winter. Thanks

Reply to
help-slip-franklin

help-slip-franklin did pass the time by typing:

Engine? Tranny? (auto/manual) Transfer case?

The best place to get this information is to stop by your local dealer and ask the maintenance folks to print it out for you.

Also some of this is on a sticker by the radiator.

Reply to
DougW