Help, forgot my measurements

I don't have my Jeep at work today, and forgot to take the measurements with me. I need to know what the distance between the two vertical pipes on the roll cage above the rear fender on a stock YJ is. I also need to know the width of the top of the fender on the inside of the vehicle.

I am going out to the tool store right after work (today is my only chance to get there before closing) to buy a metal tool box that I can fit on top of the fender in the back of my YJ.

If anyone happnes to know these numbers, that would really help me out.

-Dan

Reply to
Dan

This might be the same as my 86 CJ7's. Mine is 48" between the bars and

37" between the fender edges. My fenders might be different, likely 36" makes more sense. I have a home built 2 layer glass tub but the bar should be the same.

Mike

Dan wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain