Sorry forgot to add

Sorry forgot to put in the previous post, I am in Oklahoma City metro area....

kev

Reply to
Kev_Ceri

Sorry ,.............I read and post as I go..............Forget my post on the last one.................LOL

You are close enough to consider the DFW area then..............

John Willis and I have MANY bugs still and are looking to thin the herd a bit. There are a Couple of 65's that are a great deal for someone looking to restore, or make a driver out of. Or maybe a 69 and convert it from autostick to standard.................John has a Thing he Might wanna do some bargain dealing on, and there's a Super Beetle out here too.

In my garage (and johns) there are too many parts to even contemplate nowadays. OKcity ain't too far to deliver if you wanna buy a car from us too. As long as we at least split the gas for the trip.......That ol' Chevy John has drinks a bit of gas, but won't stop for nutin'.

Let us know if you wanna come and look or just want more info.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Hey MUADIB, I sent you an email regarding these bugs you have in the Dallas area....

Did you get it????? thanks, Kev snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

Reply to
Kev_Ceri

Never got the Email, Kev

Try sending it to ssterrell2 at verizon dot net

WE are definitely interested in talking/dealing

If you like you can call me @

214-458-0875

My name is Scott

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

hey...lets all call scott....heh...

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

Not much to talk about, ................Cell phone takes messages well, too.......;-)

My home phone resembles the local pizza hut and I probably get more calls on it than I ever could on my cell phone.

I figure anyone that's interested in a bug can call me if they are serious and wanna know when they can come and look...........and I am old enough to have the number changed if it gets outta hand too.So.............give me a call. Especially to come and buy a Bug!