Lowest price for soft upper doors?

Well, in the subzero temps we've been having I made the careless (I know better) mistake of unzipping my drivers side window and it cracked.

Been a while since I've bought any parts for my 98 TJ, who's got the best prices these days? So far Tellico 4x4 has the lowest price I've been able to find at $272.90 a pair including shipping. BTW the local Jeep dealer crook wanted $250 for one! Nice profit margin!

Rich M

98TJ
Reply to
Rich M

twaldron

Thanks for the offer. Their for the steel half doors, black denim.

Rich M

98TJ
Reply to
Rich M

Check ebay, sometimes you can pick up some good deals. Just watch the shipping!

Reply to
snowboardripper

You're not kidding about the ebay shipping scam! I found a USED pair that would match my year and style, the bidding was up to about $220 but this joker wanted $40 shipping! It always amazes me that people will bid themselves within a couple extra bucks of what something would cost brand new with a warranty.

Rich M

98TJ
Reply to
Rich M