Motor Mounts

Ok, so my motor mounts are going.

I've heard MORE's are the best, but poly mounts are bad for vibes with the

2.5L (99 TJ SE). I want to limit the vibes where I can. Anyone have any thoughts? Go stock? Go with MORE's new rubber mounts?

Thanks!

Eric

99 TJ SE
Reply to
Eric

I've got MORE's 1" taller rubber mounts on my '94 YJ, they exhibit just a bit more vibration when cold. Not objectionable at all.

Reply to
SoK66

I have MORE mounts in my CJ5. I am not sure that vibration is the word I would use to describe the difference between them and the stock mounts. MORE mounts are certainly stiffer, and the affect is that the motor is bolted directly to the frame. I don't know a better way of describing it, but the difference is certainly managable and I'll never buy motor mounts again.

It should be noted that CJ mounts are not the same as YJ mounts, so your milage may vary.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland