Oh please tell us it is just the camouflage!!

If you look quick at the top picture of the new Grand Cherokee [WK], the stripe across the front camouflage cover makes it look almost like a [retch] Volvo.

Reply to
L0nD0t.$t0we11

Looks to me like the windshield is swept back a little more than used to be... and the tailgate window is camo'ed by some kind of poofy, square window... n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Sounds like a Durango. Looks like one too. :^(

Reply to
Jeepers

Jeepers did pass the time by typing:

What's wrong with a hemi?

By the way, the Durango/hemi is a sweet ride. And not just cause it can leave black marks on the pavement either. :D I had a Durango rental car out at Dugway Proving Grounds/UTTR and it did well on the loose shale/crap they call roads.

The funniest bit is the no baby anchor symbol just inside the rear hatch by the holddowns. It looks like a baby chair chained to an anchor with one of those NO style bars though it.

i.e. Don't dispose of your baby by using an anchor.

Must go back there with my camera.

Reply to
DougW

I just luv my V-10, nuthin wrong with a Hemi. ;^)

Agreed. But fugly no less.

Yes, post whatya get!

Reply to
Jeepers

The Cherokee always had a Volvo like rear end.

Reply to
Mark12211

Reply to
twaldron

Yes, he certainly did, didn't he?

"Poofy"

Reply to
Jeepers

Is that a 6 slot grille ?

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Ok, you guys describe it... :-) n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

No-no. I think "poofy" says it all!

Reply to
Jeepers

They will be round headlights within a square housing, like on the current Grand Cherokee. The grill will have 7 slots, and they will vertical, not slanted like the current model. For what ever reason, the designer thought it made the Jeep look too foreign with the japanize fan type grill.

Reply to
Mark12211

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)