OT - Getting married

Hey guys, I'm getting married ! Girlfriend has turned down the offer of a Rolls to take her to the wedding in favour of ... my TJ (says she wants something a bit more exciting) Clearly she has good taste :-)

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne

Congrats, she sounds like a keeper. :-)

Mike

Mike Romain

Congrats Dave, it's so important that your spouse enjoys, or at least understands, some of your passions and hobbies. Sounds like you found a good woman. I recently got engaged too, but we haven't set a wedding date yet, so I understand your excitement.

Chris

Congratulations!

Reply to
billy ray

And here I always thought you were the smartest guy on the NG! ;)

Seriously, congrats! Sounds like a great girl.

tw _____________________________________________________________________

2003 TJ Rubicon * 2001 XJ Sport * 1971 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco

"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'."

Pronunciation: 'jEp Function: noun Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 > Hey guys, I'm getting married !

Reply to
twaldron

I hope it's not in poor taste to say "adh mor ort"!

(I know you're not Irish).

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

I think wishing someone good luck in any language is probably a good thing.

I hope it's not in poor taste to say "adh mor ort"!

(I know you're not Irish).

Spdloader

Reply to
billy ray

Dave Milne did pass the time by typing:

Congrats!

Oh oh... Now you have gone and done it.

You went and found someone that will reinforce your Jeep addiction and probably want one as well.

Q: So, what did you do on your honymoon? A: We installed a lift kit in her TJ.

see, it's not your, or our, it's her's. You get to drive her car now. ^_^

Best wishes,

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Sounds like a very practical girl. If you save all that money she can use it to buy something for the house...

Reply to
billy ray

Dave,

Best wishes to you and the lady, a nip whisky and happiness. Will you be attired in full Highland Formals? Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

Congrats Dave!!

Tom

Reply to
mabar

Congratulations! i have to go to one Sat, should be about 105 F, it's on the lawn, i hope the sprinklers are on.

Reply to
Stupendous Man

Top down in the TJ? This calls for a toast. Best I can manage is Glenfidich. :-)

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

Congratulations, Dave. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

I'll raise a glass of Greene King in honor of your upcoming nuptials.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Woowho! Enjoy! Congratulations, and have a wonderful life, the two of you!

Shucks, I feel kinda weepy...

Haggy

Reply to
Seahag

Good for you, congratulations!

Jeff DeWitt

Dave Milne wrote:

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Dave, Best wishes to you and the lady, a nip whisky and happiness. Will you be> attired in full Highland Formals? Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

I would have chosen the Wagoneer.

Earle