OT: Handicap Running Boards (need a link)

Greetings,

This group is frequented by quite a few resourcefull people so there is a good chance someone can help me.

My wife's father has a 95 fullsize Ford pickup that he loves to death, but her mother can no longer make the step up into the cab. Standard running boards just won't work - she needs one more lower step. I know that on high-end motorhomes there is the option of hydraulic step systems for the side doors but I cannot find anything simular for a standard pickup.

Got a link?

Thanks, Brian 92YJ

Reply to
brianc