Reply to question concerning galvanized steel in 02 WJs

Thank you for your recent email to DaimlerChrysler Motors regarding your 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

All body panels used on the vehicle were galvanized. The frame, however, is not. I know it is hardened steel, but the process used in manufacturing would not be available to our department and is probably considered proprietary.

Thank you again for your email.

NOTE: Please do not use the 'Reply' function of your email system. If you have a need to respond to this message, please visit us at our reply form (link provided below). Our system is NOT able to accept any emails at this address.

For any future communications related to this email, please refer to the following information: REFERENCE NUMBER: 13940692 REPLY LINK:

Sincerely,

Larry Senior Staff Representative DaimlerChrysler Customer Assistance Center

Original Message Follows:

------------------------ Form Selected: -------------- Category: US Customer Service Brief Description: ------------------ Was the '02 WJ built with galvanized steel Comments: --------- I would like to know if the 2002 WJ Grand Cherokee Laredos were built using galvanized steel frame and body panels. Thank you.

Reply to
Billy Ray