Breaking Rangie

These bits so far, lot more to follow after the weekend (weather pending)

All in excellent condition. From a F Reg Vogue shape body

Radiator (V8 3.5) £40 Bonnet (Exposed Hinges) £15 Decker Panel (Exposed Hinges) £10 Front & Rear doors with window motor (working) etc (not with door cards) £40 each Interior (seats, carpets, door cards, dash board , cubby box and all trimmings, inc decent head lining) £100 the lot or will split if Rqd Rear seat belts with all spacers & fixings (look new) £25 the lot Very clean and new looking 3 spoke alloys (tyres aren't that good tho) £75 Plastic front grill £5 Gas struts for tailgate £5 Rear offside lighting cluster £5 Front Nearside Lighting cluster £5 Bumper ends (both rear, nearside front) £15 each Front/rear bumper £15 each Front / rear valence £5 each

Reply to
Me

I'm still after a set of rear seat belts.... are you going to Gaydon by any Chance?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Possibly, if my 110 is up and running by then.. The Bank holiday weekend rings a bell for Gaydon tho, which is bad 4 me, I'm in an Elephants Mud Hole it seems

Reply to
Me