Cover me...I'm going in.

Right..."Operation String-of-things", a list of minor but most irritating faults in hand for Morph.

Diff lock failing to stay locked. Relay twanged Eberspacher possessed by evil cool air blowing force.

If I sneak around the blind side I should be able to have the Vaccume pipes off and Battery on charge before he knows whats going on... thats the plan. This Operation needs to come to a satisfactory and safe conclusion in order to deter snow.... If I don't get the diff sorted it'll no doubt snow it's arse off. I have some holy water for the heater , if that doesn't do the trick I'll use the big ammer as a ultimate force device and get the hell out of there to the RVP (Kettle)

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D