discovery heated windscreen connectors

hello all i am fitting ( autoglass ) a heated windscreen into my discoII can any body help me located a supplier of the correct connectors to connect the windscreen as i dont want to cut the connector off the windscreen if i can help it many thanks john flynn

Reply to
john flynn

You should find the connectors under the bonnet at the base of the windscreen. These were fitted on all DII's even those without a factory fit heated screen. All you then need is the switch for the dash and the correct relay.

Reply to
Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld.Com

Reply to
john flynn