discovery windscreen wiper motor

I asked Paddocks for a price for a front windscreen wiper motor for a 1993 Discovery (LHD) and was told it was obsolete and there is no replkcement available.

Is this really the case? It seems a bit strange that whilst many parts for older vehicles are available this one isn't. Surely there must be a replacement that can be made to fit?

Pieter

Reply to
Pieter Vroom

Funnily enough, I've got one if you want it. Are they "handed" or will an RHD one work ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Don't know if a RHD will work, will need to check.

Is it new/used? How much would you want for it?

Pieter

Reply to
Pieter Vroom

Hi Steve,

Just checked they are not handed, so am very interested.

Pieter

Reply to
Pieter Vroom