FREE of CHARGE and this could be very INTERESTING!!!

Hi,

Just found something great. A navigation system FREE OF CHARGE!!! It is a world wide system and in many spoken languages. I already downloaded it to my cellphone. You use it for driving, hiking, cycling, well the sky is the limit! Very user friendly and extremely handy for outdoor activities!!!

Check out the website:

Have fun!

Steven

Reply to
stevedd3030

Oh, it's you again! You'll have to post to more newsgroups at a time or you'll be dead before you finish.

Reply to
Dougal

Why do I think that stevedd3030 just stumbled across his own website?

I found something just as good for my Palm. It's called 'freegps'.

A screen comes up with an X on it. Under the X it says "You are Here"

Reply to
Steve Foley
1) Google?

2) Hotmail?

3) *PLONK*
Reply to
Bray Fart

f*ck off you spamming bastard

Reply to
g_soilis

It is only free until 15th August 2006,then you will have to pay a Monthly fee between ?5 + ?20's a month,there is a 'some may get free subscriptions' line in amongst it.

Reply to
No spam

Reply to
Jack Daniels