Front wiper motor

+0200"

Hi There,

The wiper motor on my 1996 Defender TDi 90 has stopped.(wipers mid screen). I eventually found where the motor is located (passenger dashboard) and it looks like I will need to somehow remove the aircon ducting/vents to get to it. Has anyone out there done this repair or is there an easier way to get to the motor. I've already checked fuses and the like but suspect it's the motor that needs an overhaul.

Any advise appreciated.

Cheers Carl

Reply to
Carl