Heated screen for 110

Hi can anybody give me an idea of the cost and availability of a heated windscreen for my 110 Defender county, are they easy to fit and worth the money.

Reply to
David Garton

Can't answer all of your question but have a look at

for example. If I had the moneyavailable I'd do it (but this job is down the queue behind a biggerintercooler!). I've heard that they are good and with recent frostymornings I wish I'd had one. Need to take care with the wiring; they take alot of current so you are looking at thick wires, relays and some way ofensuring it doesn't stay on any longer than required. M

Reply to
McBad

Have a look at

Best wishes Simon

Reply to
Simon Oates

In message , David Garton writes

My 110 has one and it is definitely more than a gimmick. The screen is free from ice in a matter of seconds. Whether it is worth it to retro fit one is a matter for you to decide.

Reply to
Marc Draper