LRW Show - Eastnor Castle

Next Weekend

18th - 19th June

I have a number of additional club stand, camping and 'day' passes for this show. The organisers have given us a very large stand so we can get a little carried away and 'play' with having the field cinema and a nice 'social' area.

For those who haven't been before, the showground is absolutely superb, set in Deer Park in the grounds of Eastnor Castle, plenty of space, marvelous views and as far as shows go, it's certinly not too 'fussy'.

Anyone intending going and hasn't got tickets yet, club members or not, 101 owners or not, I'm happy to pass these on (even if you just intend camping).

Anyone wanting tickets please contact me ASAP.

Reply to
Mother

On or around Sun, 12 Jun 2005 18:41:25 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

Amazingly, there's nothing on the calendar for that weekend. Will I get the piss ripped out of me for turning up in the LDV bus though?

While I still have the disco (must get around to washing, photographing and ebaying it), it's not insured at the moment.

On the plus side, the bus, if I take one additional seat out, is big enough to put a mattress in, thereby removing the need to faff around with tents.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Probably, but not as much as when I first turned up in a bright purple

101 I'd reckon!

Ticket yours if you want it - seems a shame to let them go to waste.

email or call 0114 255 4101 (before 9pm) and I'll bung one in the post.

Reply to
Mother

Any chance of a ticket for the gang Martyn ? Ta. Steve

Reply to
steve Taylor

On or around Sun, 12 Jun 2005 21:31:05 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

if your reply-to is viable, you have email. If not I'll hunt a proper address later today.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Dah... I should have mentioned it yesterday!

No problem, in the post.

Reply to
Mother

m@ - same domain should get it here

Reply to
Mother

On or around Mon, 13 Jun 2005 07:28:55 +0100, Austin Shackles enlightened us thusly:

evidently not. Someone I know has something similar which works as-is, and you'd never, to look at it, believe it.

nemmind, I'll find a proper address.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

MHS - should work if I allow it to - which I haven't, well, actually, I did used to allow it, but then, erm, stopped it...

Tickets are in the post now anyway.

Reply to
Mother

Sorry to say I'm missing this one, especially after the warm welcome you all gave me at Gaydon.

Best Wishes for the weekend though.

MW

Reply to
Mark Williamson

Did you go through the secret initiation ceremony? ;-)

There's plenty of other shows - especially this year with a couple of extra scheduled to attempt to remove as many beertokens from us all as is possible...

The Peterborough 'Land Rover Fest' (wot used to be the LRO Show, before they went their different ways etc) should be a nice enough 'do'. I'm not really right bothered about Billing this year - too much like a circus for my aged body to cope with.

Reply to
Mother

Is that the one where you stop several times on the way there, and get all your credit cards shredded by major oil companies?

Reply to
Mark Williamson

Can't make it, Paint, work and inpending MOT's are conspiring against me :0(

Two sides etch primered and 3 days off from tomorrow - watch the storms roll in no doubt to clear up for Saturday Morning.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Aha but the 18th is Autistic Pride day

(Thought I had better work that in somehow)

Reply to
Larry

yeah - you can't win can you! It was so hot on the days i had last week that i couldnt nitromors as it was drying to quick (it would even boil off and turn into a funny film if i tried anything on the sunny side) Now that ive got a nice shiney exhaust to fits its going to rain and i shall get cold and wet :(

Reply to
Tom Woods

Be Proud at Eastnor? :-)

Reply to
Mother

Already got sommat arranged for Saturday though.

Reply to
Larry