Eastnor.

Well my to do list is coming together nicely...... as in loads to do!

Who else is up for it?

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Crikey, that's over a week away - I'm still trying to work out how I can get away /this/ weekend without leaving a shed-load to do come Monday.

Probably, if the gremlins don't get into my workload.

We need a 'secret' afl logo/symbol/hand-shake/flag - any other type of event I tell folk to look for the white Land Rover that looks as though it earns its keep.

Reply to
William Tasso

On or around Thu, 1 Jun 2006 23:08:34 +0100, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

sadly not this year, multiple date-clash with other stuff, and too much on as well.

hoping to get Edward II fixed in time for Malvern though.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I might be coming along, depends on how the pinz goes over the next week. I need some new doors for the Defender so may be in the market for some, but if I have to work on the new pinz hub leak (looks like it may just have been overfilled) then that'll most likely kill it for me.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

We'll be there - as usual.

Will have suncream and the traditional field cinema.

Reply to
Mother

Passe - the idea of a CD somewhere on the vehicle has been done ad nausia - sadly. I suggest just 'asking' - or looking for those who've had little sleep and display obvious RSI in their fingers...

Reply to
Mother

If you don't, we'll be coming to get you...

Reply to
Mother

Be good to meet you at last.

May also be interesting to see the Pinz... on the off-road course, obviously, if you think you/it can handle it ;-)

Reply to
Mother

Indeed, been here for a while, still not sure what anyone looks like!

I reckon it'll do OK, after what I managed to do in it recently! It's an impressive piece of machinery.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Sadly i shall be in Sweden next weekend looking at holes in the ground!. But intend to do the Malvern show.

Dom J

Reply to
Dom J

indeed

Didn't Secret Squirrel have a special greeting? :)

Reply to
William Tasso

We are down to be there, Bagheera is to be on the RRR stand and Elvira will be on the mud-club stand :-)

Of course - that is assuming that Guy Salmon work out why Bagheera keeps insisting on phantom faults ;-) Bloody sensors! Nothing more disconcerting than the "ping" alert and the little display telling you the gearbox has failed - when it patently hasn't, or the dreaded "engine system fault" pops up while you are at 70mph - and well - nothing changes ;-) (if it was a real fault it would reduce power and not allow more than 50mph...)

My money is on the battery - as low voltages can cause all sorts of issues with the poor little ECU's ;-)

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Good stuff!

Ewww, sorry to here he's giving you the run around by the sounds of it. Dammed frustrating.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Just checked out the 5 day forcast on the beeb..... looks like it could be a hot one :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 23:08:34 +0100, "Lee_D" scribbled the following nonsense:

May be there, may not be at the moment....

We had to have a wheel chair to get wifey onto the plane to come back from Gran Canaria on Sunday because she woke up and could not use her legs.... She's still laid in bed unable to move and the useless NHS wont do anything because she is pregnant, as all the drugs they can give have a huge risk of miscarriage.......

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Try calling a homeopath or acupuncturist. They can work wonders, and are excellent when it comes to treating pregnant women (as my wife can testify). Even if you think they are a bit "way out", what can you lose at this stage compared to the NHS?

Stuart

Reply to
Srtgray

If homeopathy works by diluting a chemical until there's nothing left, surely *not* visiting a homeopathist would be even more of an effective homeopathic cure than visiting one? Or perhaps drowning a homeopath?

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Ditto, having pulled a muscle in my ribcage that's made it hard to breathe without lots of pain over the last few days. It starts to get better towards the end of the day, but I keep putting it back out while asleep and waking up at 3AM in pain.

Sounds like they're being sensible! I hope she gets well soon.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings