Re: S*dding karcher nuisance

Gave Kato a quick wash with the pressure washer and as is normal the

>detergent went over in mid wash and I lost half of it these days I use a >smaller bottle so when the inevitable happens not so much spills . Has >anyone found some innovative way of hanging a bottle on the machine ( I >have an upright model ) I keep looking for something like those dead bat >things you hang in the shower but so far no luck >Derek >of course there is an alterntive.........................

Cut a hole in the top of a screw-top bottle and stick the hose in, bit of silicone sealant round the hose and then if it falls over it will stay in the bottle

Alex

Reply to
Alex

nah!, better still take a cordless drill with you as you walk round the vehicle washing it and use it to unscrew/screw the bottle to the nearest available panel. I'm sure Kato won't mind if it has some more air conditioning......then again, your path does need cleaning with all the oil Kato dumps hehehe. Why not use a metal coathanger formed into shape to hang on a nearby handle or the likes, i use a few of these in the shed and when painting & decorating.

Wolfie

Reply to
lifeis

I saw this as a potential snag when looking at pressure washers and a loose bottle/container being a PITA every time you wanted to move the machine. So when CostCo had these machines (and all the accessories) at =

=A369 + VAT (might have been =A379) I bought one.

Note how the detergent bottle is between the handle and it actually slot= s in there.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice