repair manual

Hi who's got repair manual digital. Ik need of al serie's of the land rover the repair manuals. I want them digital so i can print them if i need it. It seems there is a cd-rom or dvd with al de repair manuals. I am dutch so if your heve them in Engish thats no problem but i prefeur dutch.

Thanks any way

greez

Sander

Reply to
Actio/\/

Start here:

Dougal

I have a pile of PDF files I can put on CD and mail to you. Mostly covering series 3's and defenders. send me a postal address and I'll mail you a CD. markvarleyATgmail.com

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

hi can jow e mail it to my or is it to big

"Mr.Nice." schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Actio/\/

560MB in all. Some of the files are available from the link someone else posted in this thread.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

can you mail it to my plz

i give you mij adress in priv mail

"Mr.Nice." schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Actio/\/

I've not recieved your address yet. be sure to remove the *nospam* from the address if you use this one: markvarleyphoto@*nospam*softhome.net

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

I have a 200MB+ collection of several files. Send me an email if interested, then I will put the stuff onto a server for download.

regards - Ralph

Reply to
Ralph A. Schmid, DK5RAS