WTD: LT77 gearstick remote linkage casting 90/110

The remote linkage housing on my 90 fittled with LT77 gearbox just snapped in half and looks like it's going to be a nightmare to TIG weld and remachine. Does anyone have a spare LT77 remote for a 90/110 I could buy or know what the part number is (I am currently moving house and can't find my parts book :-() Thanks in advance,

Fergus Kendall

Reply to
mmfrk

FTC503 Lower Gearchange Housing - LT77 - Defender £56.28 inc VAT

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd