LT77 Query

I've had a bit of a search around, but cannot find a definitive answer to my question.

Can you convert a "short stick" LT77 to a "long stick" and vice versa.

Regards

Henry

Are you coming to Donington on Sunday ( or Sat to set up )? I know a man who will tell you how to do it...

See you soon

David LLAMA 4x4

Reply to
David_LLAMA4x4

Thanks David, don't know whether I will make it on Saturday yet, but I will be there on Sunday.

Regards