Alloy Wheel Refurbishment

Hi Folks Recently bought a P11 Primera with lovely alloys bar one which has gone very furry around the rim and generally lets down the whole car. My old man had one of his caravan alloys refurbished after he kurbed it and it cost him about 50 quid but that was up in South Wales which is a bit far for me to go from Portsmouth! Can anyone suggest where to get the alloy refurbished in the Pompey area and what sort of cost I'm looking at? Apparently Halfruads do it but they charge something ridiculous! Many thanks Gareth

Reply to
Gareth Watkins

I recently had my Rover SD1 wheels refurbished - and they cost just under

50 quid each in London. Pretty well any tyre place will be agents for a refurbishing company so ask around. I'm not sure how good a paint match you'd get having just one wheel done, though, so get some guarantees first before placing the work.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

this place has a branch in portsmouth, I have no idea as to their quality.:

Mrcheerful

Splendid, many thanks for that. I have emailed them for a quote. Thanks again.

Gareth

Reply to
Gareth Watkins