Breakdown cover

I'm looking for a breakdown cover and came across AutoNational - has anyone tried them?

With the 25% discount they have full cover for only £57 which includes roadside assistance, recovery, home start- the lot.

Before I take out the cover can someone provide feedback on the the quality and responsivess of this breakdown service? Is there a better value for money breakdown service than this one?

Thanks

Reply to
Scooby Doo

Roadside SuperService £28.50 or £38 + Total SuperService £57 or £76 = £85.5 or £114

--Nick.

Reply to
Nick