Cadillac Keyfob

Hi I have a Cadillac Bls 2008 diesel. I have just got a second hand 4 button key fob and it needs programming. Can any one tell me please the sequence for doing this. It is also the same as a saab 93 key fob so if anyone knows how to programme this it might help. Thanks for looking Pete

Reply to
petetop

autodata says it must be programmed with diagnostic equipment

Reply to
Mrcheerful