Car Alarm for a Fiat

Hi Guysss

After having my car broke into (twice), I've now decided that it is time to get a bloody car alarm! Although there was nothing of value in the car (not a valuable car either - Fiat) , the idiots damaged the door as they gained entry by shoving something through the keyhole and prying the door open.

I would be grateful if someone could point me to a good place where I could buy online (and get it setup in London).

Thanks

Reply to
john

If you're not DIYing, best to approach the installer of your choice and take his advice. If you buy one and get someone else to install it there will always be arguments if anything goes wrong.

You could do some research via Google etc and find one you like then use an approved installer to supply and fit it. The final price is likely to be the same.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

leave the door open.

Reply to
sQuick

No thanks. I wouldn't want to imagine the outcome of that....

Reply to
john