focus tdci

I've got the chance of a deal on an 02 focus 1.8tdci ghia, with 40k on it that's not a bad car is it ? It comes with breakdown insurance for

1 year, full spec . Any thing to check for specifically ? ( Apart from changing the cam belt that is !)

Happy bunny I think ?

Simon

Reply to
mr p

In message , mr p writes

They are good cars. Cam belt change is 100k/10 years by the way.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

I would check that the engine is a TDci and not just the boot badge, and do you know which TDci unit it is (100 or 115 bhp?) You don't want a TDdi if you're paying TDci money.

Also see

Doctor D

cheers, it's a low mileage diesel, with a years MBI !

Reply to
mr p