Ford Mondeo alloy wheels

can anyone help ? I have a MKII 1998 Ford Mondeo fitted with silver Ford alloy wheels and as the local Ford garage in Carlisle cannot tell me what colour paint Ford use I am hoping that someone can

thanks AJ

Reply to
andrew jones

ask one of the many wheel refurbishers that advertise in some of the "modification" mags out there

ford did a chrome rims which were prone to losing their chrome nothing would make that bugger stick so they painted the rest of them found on the ghia X V6, 14 spoke 16 inchers same as the ultima Scorpio but they were painted

Reply to
dojj

Tell me about it.

My previous car, a Mondeo V6 Ghia-X had them on. Looked great when I bought it, but not a year later - all flaking off something terrible. Never again.

Reply to
Neil Barker