N reg Vauxhall Astra Convertible electrics fault

Hottest day of the year and the hood stopped working! The hood stopped moving half open this morning. I was able to shut it, and all other windows and electrics work, just the hood won't open. Any suggestions? Any one had this fault before? Can you force a hood with the power off? john beattie bishop's cleeve glos

Reply to
John Beattie

To be honest, you'd not really want the hood down in this weather. Unfortunately, my Cabrio is off the road at the moment, but last summer I cooked on hot days with the roof down.

Reply to
SteveH

Steve, I guess you are right. there is always a bright side!

Do you know how to use the pump mounted >

Reply to
John Beattie