Re: Buying a New Car *IS NOT* Cheaper than Buying a Used one

"bloggging" spammed multiple newsgroups again in message news: snipped-for-privacy@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com...

To buy a new car (New car loan), to buy a used car (Used car loan), > Cash credit against your car, Refinance on your car, refinance in form > of a term loan....

Your message seems to be in broken English. The new car I want = £18,000.00 second hand/used car after two years = £10,000.00 So buying a new car is £8,000.00 more and then you need to add the costs of finance plus some dealerships charge for arranging the loan, filling in the papers, then for you completing the loan together with a higher rate of interest than a bank can often manage. If you were unlucky enough you might find that new car costs £25,000.00 on finance with the wrong deal, but £18,000.00 without or £8,000.00 after a few years.

You show me where I can buy a NEW unregistered car on finance CHEAPER than a second hand/used one as I am looking for a new car right now. A Vectra

1.9CDTi 150BHP or a Mondeo 2.2TDCi 130BHP will do.

Please post the garage details on the group as they will get a sudden rush of customers.

Reply to
Rob Farrell