anybody there?

no message traffic for three days. anybody there? thanks...

Reply to
Art McGinn

It's a Miata group, all Miatas are trouble free so what's to post about?

Reply to
XS11E

Here is a slightly more troublesome car, but this is a pretty cool run at Nurburgring.

Pat

Reply to
pws

Been out cruising the Sierra/Nevada back roads in my Miata........... Diddly

Reply to
dale_peterson

Sad isn't it! Somebody's going to have to stir this place up, I don't like it to sit and get stagnant. Not good! I may try something I've been holding off on to drum up some interest. Stay tuned.

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

xs11e: i'm afraid to agree with you for fear i'll trigger something in our (roubletra reefra) '91 with 150k on it. so i won't say anything. thanks for breaking the three-day silence, as golden as the latter purportedly is.

XS11E wrote:

Reply to
Art McGinn

Everybody must be out driving their Miatas!

Today was the first time I've driven mine in almost a month. Not that I didn't *want* to drive her, it's just that having 10 staples across the lower abdomen tends to discourage major leg movements, such as braking and using the clutch. Major emergency surgery and subsequent complications suck.

Particularly since I won't be able to do the DelVal HPDE at Pocono this coming Monday and Tuesday. ;-(

Iva & Vixen

2004 Classic Red No more winkin' Miata
Reply to
Iva

Was going to post as a saw something you don't see everyday yesterday. Someone buying new 40" TV and taking it home in a Miata, hard top on as well. Who says they have limited carrying capacity.

Reply to
J Brockley

I recently drove the neighbor's pick-up, one of those jacked up deals with raised suspension and big balloon tires. I felt like I was sitting on top of a house. I think he said it gets 8 mpg. And the handling was... I'm not sure if awful covers it but it's the best I can do at the moment.

Reply to
Carbon

My wife and I in the UK have a mx-5 2.0 coupe and a manual Mazda 3 sport 2.0 Just have to remember which you are driving that day if it gets wet and slippery. Both have DSC which keeps them fairly well behaved.

Reply to
Invisible Man