Kona anybody?

Has anybody here bought a new Kona model yet?

I ordered 2 pounds of the coffee. Great stuff from Smith Farms direct.
On 6/22/2018 11:49 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Is this supposed to be a Polish joke?
On 7/6/2018 12:34 PM, cameo wrote:

Well, Kona just seems to be an odd name for a car, no matter how good it is. It is good coffee though.
On 7/6/2018 10:29 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Kona is named after the city on the big Hawaii island.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Kona coffee is good stuff. Beyond my pay grade though except on rare occasions.