Kona anybody?

Has anybody here bought a new Kona model yet?

Reply to
cameo

I ordered 2 pounds of the coffee. Great stuff from Smith Farms direct.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Is this supposed to be a Polish joke?

Reply to
cameo

Well, Kona just seems to be an odd name for a car, no matter how good it is. It is good coffee though.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Kona is named after the city on the big Hawaii island.

Reply to
cameo

Kona coffee is good stuff. Beyond my pay grade though except on rare occasions.

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX