Carbon air dam protectors?

Anyone have a link to where I can find some carbon air dam protectors? I found them once while surfing around the internet, but for the life of me, I can't find where they are now. There were little carbon fin bumper thingie's that bolted onto (underneath) the two front corners, so you wouldn't scrape the air dam in parking lots and stuff.

I'm going to get my air dam re-done, and these protectors would be perfect.

Regards, H.

Reply to
HardwareLust

HardwareLust wrote on 2/2/2005 15:15:

-Joe

Reply to
Joe Feise

Thanks, Joe!!! You are the man!

I never would have thought to look at Moss for those. I figured it was some weird Japanese site. Go figure.

Thanks a bunch!

H.

Reply to
HardwareLust