190e dash speaker removal

I know I should be able to figure this out on my own, but I can't. How the heck do the front dash speaker come out??? Grill is off, but I can't see any screws holding speaker in
cheers and thanks for any pointers
guenter
What year? The speaker was slightly different in the early time. There should be a Philips screw near your side. The side closer to windshield is tucked under. So remove the screw, raise from that side then slide out toward you. Use a screw bit with wrench. There is not much clearance for screw driver. Oh, I am talking about OE speaker.
Guenter Scholz wrote:

Thanks for that! the car is a '93 2.3 - Again, I've got the grill off with no problem.... 2 philips screws away from windshild side and then slide forward. Now, with the grill off I see a 11mm (?) bolt near window in the recess covered by grill but no further philips screws on driver.... help :-)
cheers and thanks, guenter
It is merely clipped on... just pry it out.

Tiger, got it..... wouldn't have pried quite as hard had I not known for sure
cheers and thanks
Oops, Tiger is right. My memory is wrong. The description I mentioned is for W126 front speakers, and there are two Philips screws. I only did front grill on W201, not speaker. Sorry for the mistake.