560SL glove box

Re: 1988 560SL Does anyone have any expertise with the hinge part or inside backing plate for a W107 glove box? I need to locate a replacement for this
assembly and need a place to start looking.
TIA
On 30 Jun 2004 05:12:31 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (cablecoffey) wrote:

The parts are available at dealer. According to my parts catalog: Hinge is part # 107 689 0052 0.52 Euro ( 2 needed) inside backing plate is 107 689 0183 26.68 Euro
(Euro prices are prices in Germany)
(cablecoffey)

Thanks you very much!