Body Side Moulding Reinstall HELP

I have an 88 300TE. The lower body side moulding that runs along the bottom of the door popped off. I have it in my trunk. I was trying to figure out how to reinstall it but haven't yet. The only clip accessible from the
inside of the door without tearing the door panel off is the end clip that is screwed through. Does this need to be removed completely to get the moulding back on? Does it slide on or snap on? The one on the front door is coming loose as well. What is the trick. Don't tell me I need a new moulding or need to tear the door open. I don't have time!!!