Trim moulding

Hi, someone know where I can buy via web front and side windows trim moulding for '91 940? Thanks.

Reply to
Telespalla Bob

Usually helps if you put the model number in the title here, especially when there is so much spam about now, On-topic traffic seems very low these days as a result.

I guess you are talking about the strips that cover the metal edges of the door around the window. I have never seen them outside Volvo, but there are breakers on ebay that work on specific cars, just keep an eye out for a 940, or set up a search, or phone around for a breakers local to you.

-- Tony

Reply to
Tony