Buying advice, earlier 320 or later 240

Hi, noticed that 2001 or so E320's can be about same price (high 20's CDN) as a few year younger and less milage C240's. Mileage of 320 is around
and 75k km and should not really be an issue. Which would be a better choice I'm wondering.
cheers, guenter
The E class is definitely a better deal. We got one... 2001 too.

thanks for that. I've wondered because of the constant complaining by some of the MB quality in the mid to late 90's (IIRC) .... thought possibly the later the better... glad to hear it though re the 320. My 89 is still running great except for small problems like the radiator neck recently breaking... of course my wife is driving and oblivious to the problem.... actually drove it with much water gone for a couple more days doing errands around a small town.... not much traffic. time for a new car for her me thinks, personally I absolutely still love my '89 300e and simply cant afford/justify a CLK cab which I really would like - sigh
cheers, guenter
W208 looks great. Upright star and all... temptation...
Such cars are not often a fully rational decision. Still, it's quite a decent 4-seater.
DAS
"Guenter Scholz" < snipped-for-privacy@sciborg.uwaterloo.ca> wrote in message
news:e99els$avs$ snipped-for-privacy@rumours.uwaterloo.ca...