Centercaps for DP Wheels?

I am in the process of buying a 500se with a set of DP wheels on it that are missing the center caps due to a lousy tire dealership. The owner has been unable to find replacements. Does anyone here know where i might
be able to find some? many thanks.
John
Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
in germany you will pay EUR 4,- ea at any db dependance, even if it's chrome version
jel wrote:

Doesn't MB centercap fit on it?

That's an idea I've had but they are white on chrome ( a previous owner put the AMG body kit on the car ) so it'd take some painting to get them to look right. Might have to do that though.