Chipping 2005 W203 C220

Hi,
I'm thinking of chipping my 143hp 220 CDI W203 Auto to get 170hp and 370nm of torque plus better fuel consumption in normal usage. I'll probably using one of additional chips such as
http://www.carperformancepartsuk.com/shop/prodshow/Mercedes-C-Class-Diesel-Tuning-Chip.html?gclid=CLar14fp2pMCFQo1QgodJiMvZA or http://www.chiptune.co.uk/chip-tuning-models.asp?manufacturer=Mercedes&pageNum_tuningmodelsrs=1 or http://www.speed-buster.co.uk/product.php?q=mercedes or a Brabus D3 (III) or something in between those prices, rather than replacing the actual factory fitted CPU. (As you probably guess I'm in the UK).
Does anyone have any recommendations as to a reliable supplier and what to avoid?
Thanks
Richard See http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk where my caravan's for sale.
--
Well, a quick glance at the time tells me that it's fast coming up to
eighty-one hundred hours, which means, of course, that I've put my