FS128 Tak' w/ 4" focuser on Astromart auction!

(my apologies if this message repeats... my internet connection is going bonkers tonight!)
I got the call, and my new AP160 will soon be here... WooHoo!
... So I am parting with my FS 128 Tak. It is a sweet scope (vintage 1999) in very good condition (a few minor scratches on the finder scope tube and main scope tube), but with the AP160 coming next month, I must make room and come up with the moolah!
NO RESERVE and $3000 starting bid! (Continental US Only Please!)
http://www.astromart.com/auctions/details.asp?auction_idf5
http://www.astromart.com/images/auctions/0-999/665-1.jpg
Thanks for looking!
Paul
--- http://www.astro-nut.com ---
Oooops.... I told you it was going bonkers! Wrong group... so sorry!
Paul
--
--- http://www.astro-nut.com ---