is this a good price?

Does this seem like a reasonable price for this 500 SEL?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih 9&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item)0130020243&rd=1,1

No... absolutely not.
Why buy a gray market car when US spec cars are available? Dumb, IMHO.
permission.
On Jun 18, 2:08 pm, "-->> T.G. Lambach <<--" <"T.G. Lambach at NoHamorSpamcomcast.net"> wrote:

Not to mention, the seller has 92% feedback rating, which isn't very good. I'm always amazed that people buy cars on Ebay and send money without ever actually looking at it or having it checked out. I'd buy a car on Ebay only if it were located where I could see it and check it out
And with this gray car, I'd be concerned about whether it would pass emissions in states that test for that at inspection, because of the lack of catalytic converter.
-->> T.G. Lambach <<--" <"T.G. Lambach at NoHamorSpamcomcast.net"> wrote:

Caus the engines go like stink? Is this a trick question?
A Euro 500 is faster than a US 560.