Repair Shop for 1972 Becker?

Anyone have any pointers to a good repair shop for an early 70's Becker radio? I'm getting tired of mentally replaying Fresh Air interviews and "This American Life" episodes. (Flying or Invisibility -- which
would you choose?)
Thanks, Jeff

Becker in New Jersey overhaul them to as new condition. They love the old ones and really do make them good as new.
Oh, sorry "Harmann/Becker".
Is Jaime still there?
Flying.
I don't know if he is still going, and I would guess probably not, but there was a guy who did Becker and Blaupunkt transistor rebuilds named Willie Wilkes. He used to be in Brisbane (Brisbin?) , Pennsylvania. He rebuilt one of each for me brilliantly about five years ago. Nice, nice man. Sorry that I can't be of more help, and if he is still going he used to advertise periodically in Hemmings Motor News. Best 'O Luck.