Stereo removal and install '77 450SLC

Anyone have any experience or tips with these? Don't want to tear my dash up with any surprises. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Jeff

1)pull the control knobs off the stereo 2)remove the retaining nuts and washers 3)slide the stereo forward and disengage the electrical connections and the antenna 4)remove the stereo assembly 5)installation is reverse of removal
if its a Becker Mexico there's going to be an amplifier module aswell, which will need to be found as the connector from the deck is on it, not on the deck. on my 6.9 the amplifier was found under the glove box, don't know if its meant to be there though.
| 1)pull the control knobs off the stereo | 2)remove the retaining nuts and washers | 3)slide the stereo forward and disengage the electrical connections and | the antenna | 4)remove the stereo assembly | 5)installation is reverse of removal |
P.S. remove the retaining plates.