Stereo system install

I have a 84 300sd in the next couple of weeks ill be installing an amp and was wondering how you would route the cable connected from the battery to the trunk without drilling into the firewall...is there
some existing hole i can use???
Also the cables that are grouped in four i think that go into the radio cassatte player...what do the colors mean, i think black means ground....could anyone help me??
brown is ground/earth
All you need to run is a positive battery cable from battery to trunk. You can use one of those factory wire grommet nearby the battery... use a wire hanger to pop a hole and pull the wire through from cabin...
Simply lay the wire along the side... carpet will hide it.
Same to the trunk... ample room to sneak one through.